Beyond its anti-cellulite action , Cellu M6 can also:
– Release fatty deposits
– Smooth fat deposits
– Resculpt your body
– Firm your skin
How does it work ?
Thanks to the Lipomassage™ technique, Cellu M6® is very efficient for women and men who want to eliminate stubborn fat resistant to physical exercise and dieting (1).
The LIPOMASSAGE technique, with CELLU M6, is efficient on:
– bra folds
– sagging arms
– thick arms
– flabby bellies
– big bellies
– thick waists
– flat buttocks
– flabby buttocks
– fatty buttocks
– fatty thighs
– fatty knees
The treatments’ effectiveness is scientifically proven. As of the company’s foundation in 1986, LPG’s innovations have always been validated by scientific studies (all scientific results are available on the company’s website www.lpgsystems.com ).
Another proof is the number of machines sold around the world!
Three key points to bear in mind in order to get the best results:
1/ The LIPOMASSAGE technique is efficient but requires a healthy lifestyle in order to get optimum results : our advice is to keep a balanced diet and do sport to burn the released fat– ideally, immediately after a LIPOMASSAGE treatment.
LIPOMASSAGE + balanced diet + sport = the winning trio!
2/ Keep a regular pace (2 or 3 sessions per week during the first month, then gradually space out sessions).
3/ Finally… if you really want to get the very best results with CELLU M6, you should choose your center after checking the following:
– Visit LPG’s website at www.lpgsystems.com («Our centers» / « Search centers »), and check if the center you have selected has the new generation of CELLU M6, which is more efficient.
– Ask the center how long the session lasts (is the answer should be 35 minutes+ undressing and dressing)
– Does the practitioner do a complete assessment? (a complete body body assessment lasts for about half an hour)
– Does he or she take photos ? (photos are an important working tool to analyze the work in progress)
– During the session, does the practitioner ask his or her clients to contract their muscles, using specific straps ?